Monday, April 4, 2011

I am Proud owner of Google G1/HTC Dream now

Hi Guys,

Was planning to buy it from last 6 month – but price in India seems very high ( still it is ). Bychance get a hold of a T-mobile Google G1 at cheaper price from ebay few days back. After 3 Days LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNG waiting, it was delivered to my doorstep 2 days back. From that time only I am a lot busy with it icon smile I am Proud owner of Google G1/HTC Dream now Soon will update doing what and how with this wonderful device. Be prepared for a loads of Junks icon biggrin I am Proud owner of Google G1/HTC Dream now

Yo.

No related posts.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

This entry was posted on September 14, 2009, 3:39 pm and is filed under My G1 - Android. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

No comments:

Post a Comment