Monday, April 4, 2011

internal storage usage – Motorola Charm

Ok, already started modifying my cell, as usual my habit icon smile internal storage usage Motorola Charm

Internal Storage of Motorola Charm is only 150 MB, which is not huge but enough to fit Motorola ROM and few other application.ROM size near about 109MB + . So, very little space left for me to install other application on my phone, and free/paid huge application database is a beauty of Android OS icon sad internal storage usage Motorola Charm .

The main disk space eater is motoblur, and also few other non-required application like Kodak perfect touch, phone portal, SIM toolkit etc etc. As per my assumption, an optimized minimalistic ROM for Motorola Charm will be around 40-60MB only.

If anyone find a “Safe to Remove” list for Motorola Charm application or for Flipout, please let me know. Or any existing vanilla rom for Moto Charm without MotoBlur.

Related posts:

Finally bought my next android cell – Motorola CharmTags: , , , , , ,

This entry was posted on December 12, 2010, 4:16 am and is filed under Android, Motorola Charm. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

No comments:

Post a Comment